Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's a Small World After All

We all know it is a small world in Jehovah's organization, but it still amazes me! Every where we went, Ben and I ran into people we know or friends of friends. We met some from Fountain Valley (the Kelleys which are in an earlier post and the Shanes). We met a sister from the Long Beach Vietnamese group. I ran into Sharon Gamble! A sister on my bus is the mother of a friend I had as a teenager. The sister's name is Ana and her daughter is Fernanda Sanducci. We met the best friends of our new C.O. One sister on our bus is in the ASL congregation that currently meets at the Hazard hall. I met a brother and sister from the Garden Grove East congregation but I forget their names. Ben met a relative of his uncle (by marriage). We also saw a sister from his old congregation in Cloquet, MN. Such a testimony to our brotherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment