We are in the bustling city of New York! Quite a difference from Childress. It's been fun but ever so hot here. We've done lots of walking around Central Park. We got to see the new exhibit of snow leopards. I want one!
On our flight from AMA to DFW, William and Shauna Pierce were on our flight. They used to live in Shamrock, TX but went to Gilead in 2007 and now reside in Costa Rica. It was nice spending some time with them.
Well, we're off to see Mary Poppins (the play, not the woman). Next blog will be from Europe!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What did you like about Mary Poppins (the play, not the woman)?
ReplyDeleteThe production is fabulous and amazing. It exceeded my expectations. I had fun the whole time. Every one involved sang, acted, and danced well. I hear it is coming to LA and recommend everyone see it.
ReplyDelete