We've been in Greece for a few hours now. So far, not one spotting of Windex. I've watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" a few times and I know Greeks use Windex for everything!
So we haven't seen much of Greece so far. After checking into our hotel, Ben had to go to a bus captain's meeting. Leaving me to fend for myself, I took a nap. Since then, we've checked out the hotel. Not too exciting but relaxing. I sipped my mocha cappuccino while we sat in the little cafe of our hotel. So perfect! And our waiter's name was Kostas! (That's the name of the cute Greek guy in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.)
Tomorrow we're doing a morning tour of Athens. Should be fun and probably tiring. Then we get to tour the Branch! Lots of excitement!
Ben has run into 2 couples he knew up in MN. I met a sister that is in the ASL congregation at the Hazard hall. I'm sure we'll be meeting more people we know! We'll keep you posted!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Despite the absence of Windex, this is exciting. Hope the rest of your trip is as good.
ReplyDelete